SuccessEHS Success with ARRA
"The Obama administration has pushed hard for landmark legislation in the form of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The intent of this law includes an immediate call to action for health care reform. Backed with monetary incentives to assist in the funding of healthcare information technology (HIT), the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act creates a vehicle for reasonable adoption.
SuccessEHS has long positioned its clients to succeed in this changing healthcare delivery environment. As the details for administering this legislation are unveiled, SuccessEHS will keep its customers and others with interest informed, well positioned, and thriving. SuccessEHS will continue its commitment to this endeavor with a well-thought out plan and strategy to take those interested into the future.
"I call upon you to share in this information. Let SuccessEHS help you understand what this Act means for you. Let SuccessEHS simplify the complexities of practicing medicine and allow you to deliver safe, secure, and quality healthcare to your patients. I invite you to join the SuccessEHS family."
CEO of SuccessEHS
"SuccessEHS version 6.1, a Complete EHR Module is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria for Eligible Providers adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments."
Date Certified: 9/30/2010
SuccessEHS Unique Certification ID: CC-1112-909422-1
Quality Measures Certified: NQF 0421, NQF 0013, NQF 0028, NQF 0041, NQF 0024, NQF 0038, NQF 0043, NQF 0031, and NQF 0034
Self Attested Additional Software Used in Testing: Multum for 170.302(a), 170.302(d) and 170.302(m), SuccessEHS Patient Portal for 170.304(g), ExitCare Patient Education for 170.302(m) and Oracle for 170.302(s), 170.302(u), and 170.302(v)
Keeping You Informed
SuccessEHS will continue to provide up to the moment information as the elements emerge. To keep yourself informed, add this link to your favorites for ongoing reference and contact your SuccessEHS representative to begin a dialog today.
Solutions and Services
SuccessEHS can actualize your investment and position you for success in the future to become an Eligible Professional as referenced in ARRA. SuccessEHS’s commitment to health care delivery reform as set forth in ARRA means you can be confident in being poised to achieve in the future. SuccessEHS provides investment actualization by offering:
- A Qualified Electronic Health Record that is also a Certified EHR Technology as recognized by its CCHIT certification and ONC-ATCB certification as a Complete EHR
- An implementation process that results in successful and “meaningful use” of a Certified EHR Technology with measured adoption rates through use of the EHS University
- Discrete data and clinical knowledge support documentation benefits through use of the Medcin structured knowledge base to empower your practice for reporting
- Pay-for-Quality automated reporting tools for its large, national install base, including but not limited to UDS reporting for CHCs and PQRS reporting for medical clinics through Business Objects
- Demonstrated interoperability of data by connecting in accordance with national standards for Continuity-of-Care Document (CCD), including but not limited to its participation in the Louisiana Healthcare Information Exchange (LaHIE) and Alabama Together for Quality Healthcare Information Exchange
- An ePrescribing solution that meets the CMS requirements to receive bonuses.