SuccessEHS's electronic health record (EHR) solution goes beyond the basics of charting care. SuccessEHS offers a patient centered EHR solution designed to empower providers to improve patient outcomes, enhance patient experience and increase patient engagement. The SuccessEHS includes rich clinical functionality designed to promote improved outcomes and streamlined clinical workflows, including:
- Single database practice management and EHR technology
- Strong clinical decision support tools
- Clinical protocol compliance tracking
- Robust patient relationship management
- Inherent patient portal
- Advanced e-prescribing functionality
- Strong medication management tools
- Strong health information exchange (HIE) capabilities
- Patient education
- Order tracking and the ability to receive lab/imaging results
- Strong clinical quality reporting capabilities
- Structured knowledge base
- Chart overview
- Available speech recognition tools
- ...and much more.
But these features alone are not enough to ensure clinical success. Our implementation process includes Clinical Optimization and monitoring to ensure that you are implementing best practices to maximize efficiency, quality of service and return on your investment in technology.
Note: Success EHS 6.1 is 2011/2012 compliant and was certified as a Complete EHR on September 30, 2010 by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria for Eligible Providers adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. The certification ID number is CC-1112-909422-1. The clinical quality measures certified include: NQF 0421, NQF 0013, NQF 0028, NQF 0041, NQF 0024, NQF 0038, NQF 0043, NQF 0031, and NQF 0034. The additional software used in testing includes Multum, SuccessEHS Patient Portal, ExitCare Patient Education, and Oracle. This certification neither represents an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services nor guarantees the receipt of incentive payments.